Ph.D, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Room No. BT 306
1. Kodigre, P., Dixit, M., and Rao, K.K. “ScoC and SinR negatively regulate epr by corepression in Bacillus Subtilis.” Journal of Bacteriology, 2006; 188 (17): 6425-6428.
2. Dixit, M., Loot, A.E., Mohamed, A., Fisslthaler, B., Boulanger, C.M., Ceacareanu, B., Hassid, A., Busse, R., and Fleming, I. “ Gab1, SHP2 and Protein kinase A are crucial for the activation of the endothelial nitric oxide synthase by fluid shear stress.” Circulation Research, 2005; 97 (12):1236 -1244.
3. Fleming, I., Fisslthaler, B., Dixit, M., and Busse, R. “Role of PECAM-1 in the shear stress-induced activation of Akt and the endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) in endothelial cells.” Journal of Cell Sciences, 2005; 118 (18): 4103-4111.
4. Zhuang, D., Ceacareanu, AC., Lin, Y., Ceacareanu, B., Dixit, M., Chapmann, K.E., Waters, C.M., Rao, G.N., and Hassid, A. “Nitric oxide attenuates insulin- or IGF-1-stimulated aortic smooth muscle cell motility by decreasing H2O2 levels: essentialrole of cGMP.” American Journal of Physiology, Heart and Circulatory Physiology, 2004; 286: H2103-H2112.
5. Dixit, M., Ceacareanu, B., Zuang, D., and Hassid, A. “Nitric Oxide-Induced Motility of Aortic Smooth Muscle cells: Requirement for Gab1 and Gab1-SHP2 association.” Ultra rapid communications, Circulation Research, 2003; doi: 10.1161/01.RES.0000100391. 98425.BB.
6. Chang, Y., Ceacareanu, B., Dixit, M., Nair, S and Hassid, A. 2002. “Nitric Oxide- Induced Motility in Aortic Smooth Muscle cells, Role of Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase SHP-2 and GTP Binding Protein Rho.” Circulation Research, 2002; 91, 390-397.
7. Dixit, M., Murudkar, C. S. and Rao, K.K. 2002.” epr is Transcribed from a D Promoter and is Involved in Swarming of Bacillus subtilis.” Journal of Bacteriology, 2002; 184 (2): 596-599.
8. Dixit, M., Bess, E., Fisslthaler, B., Hartel, F.V., Noll, T., Busses., and Fleming,I. Shear stress-included activation of the AMP-activated protein kinase regulates Fox0la and angiopoietin-2 in endhothelial cells." Cardiovascular Research, 2007; Manuscript in press.