Ph.D, University of Aston, UK
1. Drug Design and QSAR for Anti-inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antidiabetic, Anti-TB agents
* Synergy of natural products and synthetic drugs
* Modelling of drug delivery systems (polymer and drug- Interactions)
2. Polymers in Medical Applications
* Bacterial adhesion, Surface modifications
3. Biodegradation/Biofouling of Polymers
4. Scale-up of Chemical processes – (Rubber Chemicals, Plastics, Specialty Chemicals, Explosives, Pharmaceuticals and Paints).
* Reaction mechanism studies of homogeneous, heterogeneous and enzyme catalysed reactions
5. Systems modelling (EEG and disease classification, pathway of Parkinson disease)
6. Statistical process control, Biostatistics and Six-Sigma.